Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapping Backwards, Week 10



Here we are at the start of Week 15, and I have weekly-scrapped weeks 10 through 13. I am not actually sure if that is an accomplishment or not, but as I read once, you can never be behind in scrapping, because everything you scrap is an accomplishment toward the preservation of memories.

And so, without further ado, here is Week 10 in my scrapping backwards series. This is the same weekly template from Maya de Groot's Snap kit that I used for Week 12, only this time I didn't feel compelled to stretch out the photos as much.  The papers and elements are from Maya's Midsummer Night's Dreams and Snap, and I repeated the elements from the other weeks for continuity.  My favorite photo of the week was the tulip metals as they spilled onto the kitchen counter, but I also love how these weeklies really capture the little things of the week...the completion of the lacy curtains for the upstairs French doors, progress on my cross stitch, a rainbow, a delicious pizza!

Week 10 Snap Template

And as the intent is for weeks 10 and 11 to be a 2-page spread, there is continuity of color between the two pages.
Week 10 Snap Template Week 11 Snap Template

Here are some of Maya's products used in the layouts:

No comments:

Post a Comment