Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quilt Templates and Under the Umbrella


Some rain showers have returned today. Getting a little late for rain showers, don't you think??  And too late to turn the heat back on, so cut it out, would ya?

But it puts me in the mood to show another layout created for Jen Maddocks, with her Quilt Templates 2 and a kit called Under the Umbrella.  OK, so there is nothing rainy about this layout. I started this one at the same time as the other two, on Megeve and the French Alps.  But it wasn't quite working, so I put it aside.  Then I noticed some lovely pink stuff in Under the Umbrella and voila!  I just love those pink poppies, and how the touches of pink are reflected from the wildflowers and my silly hat in the picture.

Quilt3 Jungfrau

This layout uses Quilt Templates 2, template #4 and the beautiful pink papers and flowers from Under the Umbrella.  The gorgeous overlay is from Jen Maddocks Facebook Freebie.


No comments:

Post a Comment