Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ooh La La

As if I didn't like Maya de Groot's work well enough already, she has gone ahead and designed a Parisian kit! Well, I was in on the "ooh", and sunk with the "la la".

Took me no time at all to find a few pics from March of 2009 to use with her Ooh La La kit and her Template Set #5, along with Maya's All About kit.
How well I remember that sunny day in March of 2009.  We went to see the opening of the Andy Warhol exhibit at Le Grand Palais, and on the way back stopped for a few photo ops on the Pont Alexandre.   The sky was so blue it was hard to keep one's eyes open.
It was two years ago this week and I remember it better than yesterday.  That's the beauty of pictures, memories and wonderful places!

Paris Pont Ooh La La


Then I noticed this cute little frilly frame in the kit and realized it would be perfect with a close-up shot of the lacy iron work of La Tour Eiffel! This one uses Ooh La La again, with Maya's Template Set #4.
This was a pictures from our January 2009 visit.  There were a lot of gray skies in the cold of Paris in January, but they were magical nonetheless!

Eiffel Tower Ooh La La

No, I never tire of La Tour, Paris, or pictures of Paris. With each one I remember, I sigh, and I long for a return trip. Even if I don't make it, I will always have (pictures of) Paris!

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are lovely and remind me of when I was in Paris. I love how you pinked-up the first layout. :)

    ReplyDelete