Monday, April 11, 2011

Introducing Mme Z, A Scraplift


I am a sucker for anything French, including French-themed scrapbook kits, and long-legged dolls dressed as French girls with berets, walking French poodles near the Eiffel Tower on a spring day.  The doll is Mme Z, created by Megan as part of the doll challenge at Pottery Barn (ok, how cool is that, she gets to dress dolls as homework).  Besides the picture, I think my favorite part of this layout is the pink poodle and the dotted-brush leash...this was my most original contribution to the layout.

Mde Z Madeline Page

Besides the pink poodle and the leash, I can claim no credit for anything done here. The lovely kit is called Madeline (oh yes, I do love Madeline!) by Amy Stoffal at Scrap Matters. No affiliation, I just loved it and bought it. The design was one of several pages created as samples for the kit. I 'favorited' all of them and scraplifted this one, created by Erin Shannon for Amy Stoffel at Scrap Matters.  How cute is the photo on the pin board with the banner hanging, cherry blossoms, and a little Eiffel Tower tucked behind the photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment