Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Color, A Blueprint Challenge

Another April challenge from Design House Digital, this one a blueprint challenge, in which the template is basically provided, and I get to fill in the spaces with photos and paper, and then some!  My first "and then some", is almost always to increase the size of the photos.  I just don't do small photos.  The next order of business was to create an awesome background, for I also don't really do white space, preferring a much busier and blended look.  Several papers are blended with enlargements of my photos to create the background.  For the papers, I stayed simple...basic color papers overlaid with blended textures.

Color April Blueprint

Credits:
Background papers are Mary Ann Wise Spring Blossoms overlaid with my photos. Side papers are from Katie Pertiet, overlaid with Evergreen papers by Jopke Designs. Bottom strips are just colored and overlaid with Jopke Designs Evergreen papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment