Sunday, April 17, 2011

Apple Blossoms, Peter Rabbit & Pottery Barn

Another layout with Jen Maddocks Apple Blossom, combined with Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 19 and Anna's Easter egg freebie art.

Last Saturday Megan and I made a stop at the Pottery Barn kids at Valley Fair.  Regrettably, I didn't get a picture.   But I've decided that on days that I don't take a real picture, I can substitute an image that represents something from the day.  So when searching through images from the Pottery Barn kids site, I came across this flag with holes in it for heads.  We know how much I love taking pictures with head-holes!  I know they really just look like heads pasted behind a picture of a head-hole flag, but hey, they make me happy :-)

Another fun thing I did here was find some Peter Rabbit images and place them in the layout. I love how they look.  And I used my egg-like brush to add some color and line along the sides.  Another new accomplishment was the creation of the custom text path to wander among the elements at the bottom.  Easy-peasy!  Oh and warped text.  I am totally in to warping right now.

Easter Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment