Saturday, April 16, 2011

Apple Blossoms & Easter Bunnies


The soft spring colors in Jen Maddock's Apple Blossom kit seemed perfect for use with Easter Pictures (or quilt pictures...an idea for another day!).  Thought I would use it with this funny picture of Molly, Lily and the Easter Bunny.  Apparently Lily was perfectly fine going to the Easter Bunny and sitting in his lap, but she would not smile.  Apparently nor would the Easter Bunny.  This is so perfectly Lily.
Molly Lily Easter

Also uses Jen Maddocks Under the Umbrella for the cool grass and egg-like raindrops hanging from the tree button.


Brushes are from Jessica Sprague.  The cute white bunny is a custom shape. Just select and draw...I like that!  And the drops along the top and sides are a brush I created from a custom shape.  I wanted eggs, but couldn't find eggs quickly enough, so I went with raindrop-like shapes to add some clutter to the page.

Apple Blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment