Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whimsical = Gnomes

My Digi in Deeper class ended last week, but I have yet to take the final exam. It involves taking a self-portrait picture in the mirror, which I love to do, but I want to wait for my next haircut.

I did complete 2 out of the 3 layouts for the final week's lessons, which were all about whimsical. It's not my favorite style, far preferring graphic and grungy, freestyle and shabby chic, but I can do "cute", especially when it involves gnomes!

This may look a lot like layouts I did 6 months ago, but the difference is that now I create most of the shapes and elements myself instead of buying them and dragging them into place, such as the cute and whimsical flowers created via simple brushes.

I Love Gnomes

The added gnomish elements are from Kitschy Digitals Woodland Die Cuts kit.  Next up...Road Trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment