Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Template Tuesday Venice

Another Template Tuesday at Jessica Sprague.com.  The vertical photos in the template made me think of long narrow shots.  One of these popped up on Tod's screen saver the other day and I exclaimed at what a beautiful photo it was (in the center).  It wasn't too hard to find two more vertical photos from Venice.

The squares on the bottom were perfect for a little accent photo - how I love that street light photo!  some journaling, and then, I wanted stripes in the 3rd box.

I did a quick search among my too-large paper stash, then abandoned that route in favor of stripegenerator.com!  Yup, easy to generate your own custom-colored stripe them create a pattern from the little resulting jpeg.  The part that took me the longest was finding a public domain silhouette of a gondola...finally found one at Open Clip Art library, and isn't it perfect??

TT9 Venice

A companion layout will be revealed on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment