Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainy Week in Review

Rain, rain go away! I think I may actually get to go out and play this week, as the forecast is for more normal almost-April weather. So sometimes we had to go out with coats and umbrellas this week, but we did at least get out, for some walks, but only 1 round of golf.

Although I have taken pictures every day for my Project 365 / Photo of the Day, this is the first time I have done a "weekly page". I have to admit, it was fun, and I now have this vague notion that I will go back and do the same for the previous 11 weeks.

Week 12 Snap Template
One of the things that made this fun and relatively easy was using Maya de Groot's Snap template and kit. She has four different weekly templates. Based on having mostly landscape photos, I chose the central vertical template option, then widened the photos (like I always do).



In the background are papers from Maya's Midsummer Night's Dream, because I wanted to focus on some green and bright orange from the photos,  and the cute and fun raindrops and puddle are from Maya's Design Star Round 1 entry at Scrap matters, because raindrops and puddles dominated my week!

Maya de Groot Design Star Rnd1

No comments:

Post a Comment