Friday, March 4, 2011

One More Pink Paris

This was the last of the Template Tuesday templates from Jessica Sprague Digi-Lovely. It should have been obvious what to do with it, but I have done several layouts featuring the loves of my life, just didn't need another one, especially with the same pictures of Megan and Tod that I've used already (which means I need more pics of them!) :).

But I can never have too many layouts of Paris, especially featuring what is probably one of the best photos I have ever taken quickly, as in, ran up the Champ de Mars, snapped the pic, ran back, and ... ooh la la!
The hot-air balloon picture was at Paris Disneyland!
TT Paris

Gorgeous papers and elements from Echo Park Be Mine. How did I do that awesome Eiffel Tower photo blending? A copy of the photo set behind the original and the frames with reduced opacity and a blending mask...simple!  And oh yeah, I did the journaling on a text path!

No comments:

Post a Comment