Thursday, March 17, 2011

Las Vegas Road Trip

The second whimsical lesson and layout in my final week of Digi In Deeper was supposed to be about a road trip.  Well, I haven't taken many road trips, except to Kirkwood, and we usually don't take pictures along the way, although there was that one time we stopped at Ham's Station and I took my picture with the wooden bear out front, but I digress,  and I've kinda scrapped Kirkwood to death.

Megan reminded me that she took not one but two roadtrips last year, and I even managed to find a picture or two.  This was a really fun layout to do, and like the gnome layout, almost everything was constructed from scratch, even down to the plaid flag (which was supposed to be striped) on the back of the camper.  I love the stamps, colors and retro vibe of this layout.
Lesson 11 Road Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment