Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gallery Standout

I have been honored with a Gallery Standout feature at Digital Design Den!
This is the layout I did for Simply Kelly with her 3-Photo Layered Template.

Interestingly enough, this was not one of my favorite layouts...the picture of Megan is a little silly...she's much prettier than that, especially when her eyes are fully open.
But I have to admit, the design is good :-)  Much of that is attributable to the template.  I really didn't alter it much at all, just used lots of stuff to make it interesting!


Credits again:
Simply Kelly Designs 3 Photo Template No. 1
Simply Kelly Designs Talk to Me
Simply Kelly Designs Celebrate
Simply Kelly A Formal Affair
Simply Kelly Love Birds
Stitching from Thalaris A Colorful Life

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely well deserved Diane! You do wonderful work and I am so happy to have you on my creative team!

    ReplyDelete