Friday, March 18, 2011

"All About" by Maya de Groot Designs


OK, scrapping obligations are heating up! So, time to get creative with my obligations, otherwise known as scrapping 3 things with 1, or 2, layouts!


Here are my objectives:
1) Participate in Jessica Sprague's Template Tuesdays (hey, I get points for this!)
2) Use Maya de Groot's kits, this one called "All About"
3) Make layouts with pictures of Molly and Lily for a special project
And here are my results:
This first layout does some fun things with the photos.  The top photo was pretty dark, taken on a cloudy day, so I not only lightened and sharpened it, but I put a blue overlay to funk up the color, and blended it with a mask.  Also brightened and sharpened the bottom photo, then made a copy from which I extracted the surfboard so it would extend beyond the borders of the photo.  
I also drew the sun!
Maya de Groot Designs
This is Jessica Sprague's Template Tuesday #7 by Amy Mallory.  Hipster plumes by Anna Aspnes.

I blended several papers and masks to create the background, and let the simple photo be the focus.  Love the felt alpha and tiny heart button!
Maya de Groot Designs
This is Jessica Sprague's Template Tuesday #6 by Reeta Treet.
Hipster plumes by Anna Aspnes.

Both of the above use Maya's fun All About kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment