Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scraplift Challenge of Molly & Lily

Amy posted some new pictures of Molly and Lily this week, perfect to use for one of the challenges at Design House Digital.

Facebook has a new feature where pictures can be downloaded at full resolution, which saves me the trouble of digitally enhancing them in Photoshop.

The original layout I scraplifted was very simple, but I liked the cutout frame (this was tricky to do...one is easy, but getting the second one lined up was not easy, as I am not very good at controlling the elliptical marquis tool. As I am writing this, I feel pretty silly for not using a fixed size circle to cut out the semi-circles. Oh well, still learning!)

Anyway, neutral colors, a single photo off to the side. Did the clustering myself, something else I am not very good at.
I must say a layout like this really helps to focus on the photo.
How cute are they??

Molly Lily Scraplift

Beautiful collection of neutral papers and elements is Robin Meierotto Kraft Party, supplemented with Jen Allyson's Vanity Fair Aubergine paper and frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment