Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me

. . . that someone got her first birdie today!

I love Monday golf. Since the course is closed, it is quieter than usual. Since we are having this incredible weather, I can play in shorts and a T-shirt.

And since I have been blessed with relatively good health for the past several days, I am hitting the golf ball like a maniac.

Twelfth hole is a long par 3 for me...148 yards, but down hill. I hit a perfect drive, right at the flag, about 140, it hit in front of the green, little bounce, and rolled to within 10 feet. Ten feet sounds like a long putt, but it was straight and slightly uphill.

Sunk the putt... got to write a "2" on the card!

And I get to commemorate it all in a fun little layout.  Which also makes me realize how cool digital scrapbooking is, that it's a chance to tell a story, in pictures and words, and capture the memories as they are happening!

Feb 7 Birdie

All the "birdie" stuff is from Jen Allyson's Notions Blue kit from DHD.  Green paper is Audrey Neal's Game Night Papers.  Mask is from Green Eyed Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment