Friday, February 25, 2011

Freestyle Paris

The last of the freestyle lessons, but hopefully not the last time I use this style and the oh-so-many techniques in play here.

I have to admit I am pretty happy with this layout, well, why not, it's about people I love, a place I love, there is red in it, it's cluttered yet somehow clean.
Probably the hardest part was making the skyline of Paris, and to get the proportions of the composition right, I had to stretch Sacre Coeur.  Forgive me, Paris, it was for a good cause.
Looking back at where I started with Photoshop and digital scrapbooking, it's hard to believe I can make most things myself now.  Striped starburst paper?  Piece of cake.  Stamped fleur-de-lis in a line...trivial.  Warped text...flip of a button.  Cross-processed photos...well, still need to work on that.
Oh and the memories captured...yes, priceless!

Paris Urban Lesson 6

Embellishments - Royanna French Flea Market, cajoline Love Paris, Echo Park Be Mine, Pixelbooking French Girl Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment