Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Digi in Deeper

This week I started my next advanced Photoshop class, Digi In Deeper.
The learning has progressed from the first, to this my 3rd and current class, exponentially, and overall have to say these classes at Jessica Sprague are quite a bargain.

While I struggled a bit to keep up with the tasks in the first lesson and certainly have not yet committed them to memory, I am really happy with the result.

These are pictures from my birthday weekend in San Francisco. The idea here is to learn and practice the graphic and grungy style, which I love! There is all sorts of mask and brush work going on here to achieve this look. Also photo editing to punch up contrast (and I thought I would give us an early start on our tans).

Lesson 1 North Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment