Saturday, January 15, 2011

Speed Scrap Saturday

I managed to participate in two speed scraps today (in between Photoshopping, house-cleaning, golf practice, finishing up my 12 tags of Christmas, and dinner with Megan and Will), one at noon from Scrap Matters, in which I finally finished up with the Christmas pictures.

Speed Scrap Xmas Presents
Queen of Quirk Quirky template, CorinnzCreationZ Christmas Kit papers, Karen Funk Color My World frames, CQ Queen Christmas kit elements, Christina Renee Basic Alpha.

And one at Design House Digital at 7 PM, which I didn't start until 7:45, but got done before 9. This one uses one of my P365 photos that I tool on the 3rd hole of the golf course the other day. With so much big sky and wind around us here on the hill, I love the wonderful cloud formations I get to see.
I also love this frame in a frame technique that was a key element of the instructions. I do need to learn how better to use paper tears...I don't think I quite got it right, but still love how the tear reveals the similarly themed butterfly and wildflowers underneath.

Speed Scrap One Fine Day

Papers - Mary Ann Wise Spring Blossoms, Sara Schmutz School Is In, Tear - Tiffany Tillman, Staples - Karla Dudley, word art - Gen Bursett One Fine Day, Laurie Ann, Katie Pertiet Remember Today, butterfly - cajoline, frames - Anna Aspnes Something Springy, brush - Laurie Ann Wildflower Brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment