Monday, January 10, 2011

Rewards of Scrapping

This past week I worked my scrapping tail off on the challenge from Biograffiti to scrap to myself in the past with my current perspective. The prizes were formidable and worth the effort, for here were the results:

3rd place - $10 coupon to Biograffiti's store goes to dwsebiz

And now for the Biograffiti Creative Team Guest Spots....
September -- dwsebiz
October -- dwsebiz
November -- dwsebiz
December -- dwsebiz

That's right, I won a 4-month Creative Team guest stint. I have been trying to achieve being on a Creative Team, cause, well, I am creative :-)

I scrapped a total of 17 layouts, nothing compared to the overall winner who did 30! But still hard to achieve during a very busy work week. Some of them are too personal to share, but here are a couple of my favorites:


Note to Self - California
A collage of several original photos (San Francisco, Pacific Grove, Hollywood, San Diego) against background papers - Biograffiti Note to Self Add-On + Karla Dudley Sunkissed.
Elements (tag, word art, staples, bracket) from Biograffiti Notes to Self.
Journal mask - LivE Sun Fun Elements Galore.

Steampunk 2020
Biograffiti Note to Self Add-On papers, word art & staples, Steampunk Template/elements from HF Projekte, Christina Renee Plain Ole Epoxy alpha, cajoline Atelier de Couture glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment