Monday, January 31, 2011

One More Last Challenge - Inspiration

OK so I like challenges! They help me to try new things and scrap in different ways. When I saw the element for Design House Digital's inspiration challenge, I was reminded of the colors used for Biograffiti's "looking back" challenge.


So I dug up the layout I did on creating cutouts for my Jessica Sprague Digi In Deep class, that I later modified to use Biograffiti's kit, that I now modified - took out some elements, added some others, recolored things, and voila!

A layout that matches the inspiration, complete with a pandora chain.
Inspiration Challenge

Paper and elements from biograffiti's Note to Self Add-on kit (recolored),
Play Word Art - Ocean Spray by Yin,
Dream & Smile Word Art by Angie Young,
remember word art - Remember When by Kimb's Designs,
Journey word art - Travelogue by Audrey Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment