Saturday, January 8, 2011

Notes to Self Challenge - P4 Paris

I took hundreds of pictures when I was in Paris in March of 2009, but I keep returning to these two as my absolute favorites. Hardly any need to explain why.

This is yet another page in the Biograffiti challenge to look back and tell yourself something from today's point of view.

Note to Self - Paris

This started with a modified Danielle Moy template, several papers, elements and word art from the Note to Self add-on kit from Biograffiti, another paper from Biograffiti's oohlala kit, several papers and elements from Pixelbooking's French Toile Girl Blue kit, and several elements from cajoline's Love Paris kit.

This next layout actually a "re-do" of one I started earlier in the week with the same pictures, but I abandoned it, only to return and find I rather liked it, just needed a little tweaking.

Note to Self Paris

Biograffiti Note to Self Add-on paper & elements and Oooh La La paper, Tiffany Tillman Storyteller template, Pixelbooking French Toile Girl Blue stamps, Collab Girls Creation Love is in the Air Masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment