Friday, January 14, 2011

Music Scraps

One of my homework assignment this week was to creat an 8-page mini scrapbook of quotes, to be used for inspiration, as well as to practice design principles.

I decided to use music instead of quotes. It was hard to pick favorites songs/lines, and not all of these necessarily represent my absolute favorites, but let's just say I have no problem with any of these being stuck in my head.
  And some have certainly been poignant in my life.
The design challenge was to use no more than 8 papers, 8 elements, no photos, use clipping masks, semi-transparency, divided pages, use size and color leaders, and contrast in type.

Music Quotes P1

Music Quotes P2
Starter template, blue paper and heart from Jessica Sprague Digi In Deep Lesson 1 kit. Additional papers - Jen Allyson Vintage Findings, Far Far Hill Vintage Papers, Jen Caputo and cajoline musical elements, Katie Pertiet word art, Nanly bicycle.

1 comment: