Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gnoming Around

Yesterday we went to see The King's Speech, which has got to be one of the best movies of the year (besides Harry Potter of course). Colin Firth was magnificent, as was all the acting. But I digress.
In the lobby was a poster for a movie called Gnomeo & Juliet.
While it seems somewhat disrespectful to mention The King's Speech and Gnomeo & Juliet in the same paragraph, well, I have diverse tastes.

I asked Megan to take a few pictures of me with the gnomes :-)
(Believe me, it is no easy task to cut oneself out of the distracting background, place oneself in a forest with accompanying gnomes, and put a pointy gnomish hat on one's head...I spent hours on these, enjoying every moment :-)).

Gnomeo

Gnomeo 2

Playing with my Woodland Creatures kit from Kitschy Digitals, background by Eena's Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment