Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Apple Blossoms Blueprint Challenge

The weather continues to be beautiful...so sunny and warm in the afternoon, especially if you find a spot protected from any cool drafts or wind.
Such is the spot in which the apple tree sits in front of the house. It may not actually be my apple tree, depending upon where the property line is, but it is mine to enjoy.

I have to admit my surprise when I looked up and saw it was in bloom! in January!
And so I grabbed "the big camera" to get some close-ups of the apple blossom branches against the incredibly blue sky.
This was another challenge layout for Design House Digital, using a blueprint sketch.

Apple Blossom Blueprint
Background paper - Mary Ann Wise Spring Blossoms, other papers and brushes - Jen Allyson Vanity Fair, mask - Tiffany Tillman Artistic Photo Masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment