Monday, January 24, 2011

Ah, It is Warming! Scraplift Challenge

Alas, is it too soon to hope for an early spring? Will that dreaded groundhog see his shadow? Will we have to turn the heat back on in the house?

Well, according to this past weekend, no, no, and no!

With the thermometer approaching 70 degrees, but still quite clear up here in the hills, the sky is brilliantly blue and things are beginning to bloom!
And not a beautiful thing goes by that I fail to notice!

I did this layout as a scraplift challenge from Design House Digital. For the first time, I was less literal in my lifting than usual, which I consider a good thing. Growth!
What I did lift was vertical blocking and stitching. The theme of the original page was 2011 goals. But I don't do goals, nor resolutions. They're not necessary when you are like Mary Poppins...practically perfect in every way :-)

Goals 2011 Scraplift

The papers, brushes and tag are from Jen Allyson's Vanity Fair collection, the stitches from Roseytoes and Karen Funk Simply Boyish. My favorite brads are from Sara Schmutz Happy Camper. 2011 word art from cajoline. Template is original.

No comments:

Post a Comment