Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trees of Inspiration

I like challenges. They, well, challenge me, give me reason to play in some structured but different way, use things I might not otherwise use, do things I might not otherwise do.

This layout came from an inspiration challenge from Design House Digital, with the inspiration being this photo of seasonal trees.
December Inspiration

This immediately made me think of the beautiful tree in front of the house, which I think is a flowering pear, and has just been spectacular this fall.

Fall Tree Inspiration Challenge

Flourish template by Mary Ann Wise, Karen Funk For the Boys paper, Sara Schmutz School Paper (all from Design House Digital), Angela Powers artsypaint mask, Meredith, Cols and ptetsouris leaves, Angie Young grunge overlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment