Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunshine and Shadows

The sun finally showed itself today! It's been 5 days since we've seen the sun. I missed it so much! 
I'd been looking out to the north and west and thought I saw some patches of blue, but then, I glanced to my left, and there on the wall, was my shadow! Sure enough, I turned up to the 2nd floor east-facing windows, and they were bright with weak but definite sunshine!
While it may seem like a strange shape for my shadow, the most significant part is my phone, taking the photo.  That's my head on the left.
Lots of credits...Katie Pertiet, Christina Renee, many others, I must keep better track as I am dragging things into place.  All I did was arrange things  - a single background paper, several overlays, smudges, stitches and dust, capped off with blended brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment