Sunday, December 12, 2010

Speed Scrappin' the Speed Cart

Last night it was time for the monthly speed scrap sponsored by Design House Digital.
It is a totally nerdy thing to do, spend a Saturday night at the computer digitally scrapping furiously...but I love to do it! (Nerd that I am).

Hard to tell what's going on in the pictures, other than we are in front of the Christmas tree, but that's my Sun Mountain Speed Cart in front of me with the big bow.

Long story...in a nutshell, I need a cart since I can't carry more than 5 golf clubs at a time, and the course only allows these Sun Mountain push carts, and so, that's what I put on my Christmas list, and that's what I got.

It's already been used a couple of times since these pictures were taken. If I had a choice, I would prefer someone else either carry my clubs or push the cart, but this is the best I can do for now :-)


Christmas Speed Scrap
 
All the supplies were from a Christmas blog hop kit from Jessica Sprague designers.
Beautiful background paper from dewnie designs, tag and word art from Inspired Perpetually, and the word art brush from T Circeo. The flourish brushes are from French Toile from Pixelbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment