Friday, December 17, 2010

Remembering Bruges

I'm on the fence as to whether or not to go back and scrap older pictures, but when scraping opportunities come up, as they did tonight in the form of a Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters,  and you haven't taken any photos that day, or for that matter didn't even leave the house (well, it's raining, and I don't like going out in the rain), then it's into the photo archives I go.

Well, not that long ago, but back to March of 2009, when I visited Megan in Paris and we hopped over to Bruges for the weekend. Ah, Bruges...one of those places that the thought of which makes me sigh...such a perfect place, such perfect memories.

The speed scrap instructions were to use a template, this one from Tiffany Tillman of Design House Digital, use at least 5 papers, these from Far Far Hill, use two ribbons...well, I substituted lace since I am scrapping about Bruges, 3 clusters....these were hard for me, the button and clock clusters, two fonts in the title, and some journaling.  I love how it all turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment