Thursday, December 30, 2010

Present Scraps (cont.)

We had such a good Christmas, filled with lots of fun and presents, and while I am not done yet, here are several more shots of our Christmas present opening.

I really like these templates from Simply Yin for their inclusion of multiple photos in reasonable sizes (although I have to confess to making most of them just a tad larger). These bad old eyes just can't appreciate 2" photos.

Xmas Presents

All of the papers and elements were part of the Christmas kit provided by newly certified Jessica Sprague designers. I hope I am properly crediting everyone.
A message to designers - please put your name in the name of each paper and element!


Bows - Kikeka Kits by Gina
Turquoise paper, present, word art - Lana Koopman
Trees - Earl and Crafty Queen
Wishlist - Corinnz Creationz

No comments:

Post a Comment