Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hoarding, Hobbies & Horticulture

Nearly every hobby I have undertaken involved a certain amount of hoarding. Witness the garage and sewing room closets still filled with fabric, a large box of broken china (also somewhere in a garage), paints (I got my painting dose in with the hutch redo), the under-table stash of paper and mixed media bits and ephemera, and now, a hard drive stuffed with large files of digital scrappiness.
Oh and not to mention thousands of pictures that some would consider ordinary.

The digital hoarding is starting to abate, this irresistible draw to download every free product on the internet, and there are a LOT of them! Trouble is, there is so much available, that even with my organizational system, I just don't know what I have.

But what if I used something I downloaded each day? Would that justify it?

December Daily Flowers


I love this template I downloaded today from Scrap Matters, and am happy to have used it right away, to capture some of the lingering flowers in my tiny and scattered garden. Papers and elements from Crafty Scraps, cajoline, JillDZ, Faith Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment