Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Glow of Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house,
it is very possible there stirred a mouse.
The lasagna was placed in the oven with care,
in the hopes that Megan & Will soon would be there.

A tree filled with lights, surrounded by presents,
The fireplace casting a warm golden glow,
The yule log on TV playing repetitive Christmas songs.

Such was Christmas Eve of 2010...

Christmas Eve Tree and Fire

Credits:
The layout is a scraplift sponsored by Design House Digital.
This scraplift was quite a challenge for me...as I examined the interesting original, I found so many things I liked, but the challenge was to make them my own.
My favorite parts - the cut out date!, the split off-center and tilted background, the frames to set off the photos, the candy corn scatter.
Background paper & tags by Bunchie's Bin. Red paper from Far Far Hill New Year paper collection. Frames from Jessica Sprague. Background tree by Christmas Treasures Digi Dots by Joyce. Ornament Alpha - Christmas Cheer by AndyDesignz.

No comments:

Post a Comment