Thursday, December 23, 2010

Challenge Scrapping - Danny & the Skateboard

The end of December is approaching quickly, and so I must get serious about getting my December scrapping challenges done, or, at least as serious as one should ever get about such things.

Truth is, I thoroughly enjoy these challenges, as I am enjoying looking back at some of the photos from Lisa, Danny and Crissy's trip here this past March.

Yes, Danny did bring that skateboard all the way from New Jersey, and yes, he took it with him everywhere...San Francisco, Santana Row, the Marin Headlands, the park down the hill, and the front of the house.

Danny Skating

This page was created for a "blueprint" challenge. The requirements:
  • 2 photos, one rectangle, one square
  • 3 patterned papers
  • 3 solid papers
  • stitching
  • 2 brads or fasteners
  • a partridge in a pear tree

I used a template modified from Remembering by 321 Digiscrap, papers and elements (buttons, brads, overlay) from DHD Karen Funk For the Boys and Simply Boyish, Dani Moy Simply Dotty mask, stitches from Rosietoes; "partridge" from DHD Jen Alyson's Notions Blue.

Oh and as I selected the 'new post' option, I noticed that this is my 900th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment