Saturday, November 13, 2010

Speed Scrap Saturday

Tonight I participated in my first real speed scrap, sponsored by Design House Digital.
Who knew such things existed?
The ides is a set of instructions are posted every ten minutes for an hour, then you have another hour to finish the page and upload it.
I got off to a rocky start...what photo to use??
The more I look at this photo of the wooly Christmas tree from Holt Renfrew, the more I love it. So why not feature it?
All the papers and elements are from the Christmas blog hop kit sponsored by Jessica Sprague.

Speed Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane! I love speed scraps! I hosted one last weekend for DSD. Glad you are already getting great use of your blog hop goodies! :) Love thae photo you used. That's a very creative tree!

    ReplyDelete