Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrappy Saturday

We had several good rains this week, those strong ones where the raindrops linger on things, like on my geranium petals. I love to capture raindrops on colorful flowers.

The layout was an exercise in persistence. It was a challenge from Design House Digital, and was supposed to be done before midnight, which it would have been, if Photoshop had not crashed.

When I realized it was crashing, I looked up a the title and saw I had NEVER saved it, not once! Bad me. But Photoshop took so long to crash that I was able to grab a screen shot of the design and make it all over again, perhaps improving on it the second time.
Raindrops
Template from Katherine Hanson of Design House Digital. Elements from Simply Kelly, JillDZ, thaliris, kakleid, PMo3. Brushes from Mary Ann Wise of DHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment