Monday, October 18, 2010

Spring Back

Yes, I know it's fall, but I have been taking and featuring so many fall pictures...and not that I am tired of them, but in response to a challenge which was going to require me to use multiple small photos, I thought of Daffodil Hill.

Why was I surprised when I saw the dates on the photos? It couldn't have been this year, since we were spending all our energies moving into the new house this spring.

It was last year!
But how fresh the memories are of the lovely place that is Daffodil Hill.

Daffodil Hill

This was my first "scraplift". 
I just read the other day how to scraplift a template. Basically just look at it and make the same shapes. I used some grid lines to help me out. And I used lots and lots of the tricks recently learned in my Jessica Sprague Photoshop class...rounded corner masks, quick duplicating of masks and elements, how to line them all up, etc.
The challenge was sponsored by Scrappers Guide.
And the pretty yellow papers and some elements are from Shabby Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment