Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Molly & Lily Meet Shabby Princess

The Easy-as-Pie template challenge,  sponsored by the Shabby Princess, sounded simple enough...use this template, and mostly Shabby Princess products.  Well, I love Shabby Princess products, and I like playing with templates.  Should be easy-as-pie, right?
But I need pictures!

Thankfully Amy is a steady source of pictures of the girls, and how adorable they are!  And this set of 3 pictures was perfect (I just needed to flip the big one...note the mirror imaged "P").


For some reason I struggled with this...it was hard to find just the right yellow and blue papers and elements to match their outfits, so made good use of adjustment layers...(papers and alpha are from the Sweet Serenity and Moody Blues collections)...too many elements, too many colors, then too much open space...I just needed to stop.  I do like the block brushes I created at the bottom edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment