Monday, October 25, 2010

Challenging Monday

Mondays are always a challenge for me...have always been, will likely always be. But because I know that, I can often ignore the things that are challenging me, figuring they will lessen with the passing of 24 hours.

This has little to nothing to do with what I did with my creative time today...which was to answer a challenge.

This was a blueprint challenge, and the requirements are to use:
1 photo with rounded corners
1 border
2 solid papers
1 patterned paper
1 shaped mask or tag
1 alpha or journaling text

I've been thinking about this for a while...one photo...what one unused photo do I have that I can use. And then I remembered the pic I took of Curly when I went to guest feed him a couple of weeks ago.

Curly Scrapbook Page

I liked the spooky paper by Jen Alyson of Design House Digital because it reminded me of Curly's color.  The alpha is from Christina Renee.  Tag from Jessica Sprague, with bubbles added by changing the size of a round brush for subsequent stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment