Friday, October 15, 2010

Aloha Friday

Remember casual Friday? You got to wear jeans and a Hawaiian shirt to work. I think it was an 80's or 90's thing.

My Friday, not so casual, with a ton of work to do, the dining room under noisy construction, a rush to be done before the start of the Yankee game, and lots of other little distractions.

But I always find time to stop and smell the flowers.

Aloha Scrapbook Page


The beautiful background paper, butterfly, border and tag are from One Dog, Loads of Craft.
Template from Jessica Sprague, another lesson of Photoshop Friday, in which I learned to fill chunky text with patterned paper.   Background blended floral dotted papers are from Earl.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get as many layouts done as you Diane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun seeing my stuff used! TFS! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete