Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Blues

Oh no, never blue on Saturday, for on Saturday we get to sleep in, linger over our coffee, play golf, and in between, revel in new treasures, like this lovely Spode fleur-de-lis covered dish that I got for only $5 on eBay. How could I resist??

Blue Fleur Dish

"LISTED HERE YOU WILL FIND SPODE DINNERWARE IN THE FLEUR DE LYE. A COVERED SERVING VEGETABLE DISH. THIS PIECE HAS CRAZING AND STAINS ON IT BUT WE JUST CAN'T SEE OURSELVES THROWING IT OUT. THERE ARE NOT CHIPS OR CRACKS. WE ARE HOPING SOMEONE MIGHT WANT IT."

Here I am...someone!

I think it looks just lovely sitting with lots of blue and yellow accessories on grandma's trunk (painted blue) in the bedroom.

On the trunk is my Big Blossom Trio table runner done in Lakehouse Hydrangea fabric.

What to stash inside it??
Oh and if anyone else wants one, there is another available, in good condition, for $305!

No comments:

Post a Comment