Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late with my Homework

On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays we get extra homework assignments in my Photoshop class.
Alas, I have fallen behind!
The Wednesday assignment was to take 4-5 pictures of something that makes us happy, then scrap the results in 30 minutes or less.
This assignment just stumped me...I am running out of new pictures and materials to scrap. Especially since I just covered all the things that make me happy in my recent 24-hour, 24-post blog-a-palooza.
But, I am working on a secret project, and I realized that one of the layouts in my secret project pretty much fit the bill.


M&L in Versailles
I can't guarantee that I accomplished this page in 30 minutes, but it's certainly possible, as I had all the pictures ready, and didn't have to look for much stuff, using my own photos and creating my own photo mats. The background is made from an original photo, after removing the color and using a filter...I love this effect!
The grunge mask behind the main photo is from Miss Mis Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment