Thursday, September 2, 2010

Homework Art

So, I am taking this class in intermediate digital scrapping with photoshop...and I love it!

Today's assignment was to take an off-center photo and make a page out of it, with the theme of "Today", so something everyday and ordinary, and get it done, start to finish, in 30 minutes.

As usual I didn't read carefully, so I did finish the page in 30 minutes ( we were allowed to have all the photos open and any fonts downloaded and ready to go at the start of the clock), but I needed a few extra minutes to save it off and upload it.

Anywho...this is what I did...

Today Bonus Scrapbook Page

Not long after we moved into our new house, I discovered this very cool mirror tunnel effect which happens in our hallway of mirrored closets...been wanting to take a picture of it.

And I do love to take pictures of my own reflection...not quite so well as I enjoy taking pictures of my feet, but a close second.

Added to that...my view, the mums, the thermometer reading a hot hot number, and those are my reflections on the day.

Photo mask by Jen Maddocks, photo frame by Green Eyed Lady Designs, background paper from Christina Renee, "today" font is by Billy Argel.

No comments:

Post a Comment