Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's Not to Like? P1

We don't go to LA often...although this is my second trip this year. Yes, the traffic is horrible and incessant, but LA can be so beautiful, and so full of things I love.

For example, mosaics, discovered right on the pier at Redondo Beach...
Photobucket

Complimentary colored signage against a blue sky, also from the pier...
Crab Sign

This one is priceless, captured on the Redondo Beach Pier, right next to the police station (I love the graphic, the weathered wood, the font, the rust on the pole) ...
Mileage Sign

And delicious crepes at the historic downtown Farmer's Market!
Crepe Company

Do I look like I swallowed le chat ou quoi??
Bonjour Crepe Company

And macarons!!! (I can't believe, I forgot to go back after lunch and get some!).
Macarons

It was almost enough to make me want to buy an "I Love LA" T-shirt :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment