Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gnome & Garden - P7

Take something I already love, like, I don't know, Mickey Mouse?
Then combine it into a gnome...sold, lock, stock and barrel.

How many of these can I fit in my suitcase? None? No problem, I will hand carry him all the way from Florida to California!

Thus Mickey Gnome may his way into our home this past May, a stowaway from The Land pavilion at Disney World's Epcot Center.

He has a place of honor among the plants in the kitchen.

Mickey Gnome

The fondest memory I will always have of Mickey Gnome...earlier in the same month of May 2010, Amy and Molly were in the very same spot and Molly was sweet enough to want to buy Mickey Gnome for Aunt Diane.

Amy was smart enough to know that I would buy it for myself, saving her the trouble of the carry and the shipping (but losing out on a great gift opportunity!).

No comments:

Post a Comment