Saturday, July 24, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #24 Cinque Terre

What should be the subject of my next awesome scrapbook page?
Well, what are some of the most awesome places we have been...

This is in no particular order...I just have been thinking of Cinque Terre since I got that message from Sarah Storm that she is there and loving it, and thanking me for the recommendation.

And so Cinque Terre is the subject of page #24 on this 24th day of July.

Cinque Terre Scrapbook Page

I wanted this page to be "from scratch"...no templates or quick pages, just paper, pictures, frames, elements, and a little journaling.
The lovely background paper is from the Summer Splash collection by Lynn Grieveson.
The lovely frames and postcard are from the Seaglass Collection by Melita Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment