Thursday, July 22, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #23 Girly Golf

We spend a lot of time playing golf these days...if I took pictures all the time, I'd probably play even worse than I do, but...I would have beautiful pictures!

Because our golf course, Silver Creek Valley Country Club, is beautiful, and I love it!

I believe these pictures were from the first time we played the course, back in March.
March Golf Scrapbook Page

This exercise is from Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday series, episode #10, in which I learned to put text on a curve! How cool is that!
I struggled with capturing golf ball images to use in the centers of the flowers, but finally prevailed.

2 comments:

  1. Your a pro...on the course and in photoshop!!Plus that pink golf ball is great!!Big Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page!! can you post the next page to see what could combine this pattern

    ReplyDelete