Sunday, July 18, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #20 Summer Quilt

It was finally time this week to change over to a summer quilt on the bed.

I have this wonderful vintage summer coverlet (no batting inside) that I bought on eBay back in the days when I was unable to resist buying things on eBay (wait, is that over??).
It has that fresh vintage feel of patina plus laundered crispness, and it makes me happy just to look at it.

The cheerful yellow centers of the Dresden Plates are perfect in my Provence cream bedroom, alongside the vintage yellow Martha Washington Star quilt, my very first vintage purchase (in a antiques shop in Sunnyvale).

So why just post a picture when I can spend hours putting the pictures into a scrapbook page? :-)

Summer Quilts Scrapbook Page

The scrapbook template and many of the buttons and borders are by Crystal Wilkerson for Jessica Sprague. The vintage sewing elements are by Kitschy Digitals for Jessica Sprague.
Additional papers and elements are from Design House Digital and Songbird Avenue.
The sewing font is from Summers Sewing. The pretty lace on the side is from Cajoline-Scrap and Cool Scraps Digital.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Colors on your coverlet..Bright and cheery..Just like your page layout!Big Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete