Wednesday, July 14, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #17 Bastille Day

I have yet to experience Bastille Day in Paris, but I've experienced many other wonderful moments...

Paris Scrapbook Page

I started this page from a Crystal Wilkerson template with room for 3 photos.

My favorite Paris photos of all time - 1) Megan and I in front of Sacre Coeur, 2) that time we were coming back from the American Library and I ran to grab a photo of La Tour avec les fleurs - the cherry blossoms had burst in just the short time I was there, 3) and then the night we went out in the cold and rain for one last glimpse of the iron lady all lit up, fighting to keep the umbrella from flipping inside out, hoods up and plastered to us by the rain...I love that moment!

The center of the page looked a little blank, so I added another photo of the Eiffel Tower, from that same time, March 2009.

Lots of papers, frames and elements embellish the page, most from Cool Scraps Digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment