Monday, June 14, 2010

The Power of Paris

Mondays are hard, even if you love your job, which, unfortunately, I do not right now.

And so, Mondays become a good day to schedule doctor appointments in the middle of the day, and on the way back from doctor appointments, get the car washed.

Car washes are particularly fun because of The Queen's Chest gift shops. You would not necessarily expect a car wash gift shop to be interesting and beautiful, and in fact you might not expect a car wash to have a gift shop, but they do, and it is. Rarely do I leave without a purchase.

And today's purchases lifted my right out of my case of "the mondays".

For today I was able to return to Paris, if only in my mind and heart.

Paris Book
This beautiful "book" is a faux book but a real treasure box!

Paris Clock
This lovely clock will look perfect in my upstairs Parisian bathroom.

Paris Folder
And oh the most beautiful file folder a girl could ever want!

No comments:

Post a Comment